Sang Soo Han is interested in design of novel enenergy and environmental materials by multi-scale simulation. In particular, his research focuses on gas adsorption and separtion in metal-organic frameworks, batteries, fuel cells, and catalysts. Also, he is developing a reactive force field simulation technique with which one can simulate chemical reactions in large systems.
- 1995. 3 ~ 1999. 2 Division of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Hanyang University (B. S.)
- 1999. 3 ~ 2001. 2 Division of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Hanyang University (M. S.)
- 2001. 3 ~ 2005. 2 Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) (Ph. D)
- 2005. 3 ~ 2005. 10 Applied Science Research Institute, KAIST (Post-doctoral Researcher)
- 2005. 10 ~ 2009. 01 Department of Chemistry, California Institute of Technology (Post-doctoral Scholar)
- 2009. 02 ~ 2013. 05 Center for Nanocharacterization, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science (Senior Research Scientist)
- 2013. 06 ~ Current Center for Computational Science, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (Senior Research Scientist)